Thursday 11 February 2010

Spring - Part 1 (2010)



Everything's gone brighter, somehow

Everything's gone brand new

There's a smile in the evening light now

There's a glint in the morning dew


Spring is on the horizon

All but in my sight

Nudging into my consciousness

Drifting into my dreams at night


Bring the birds and the bees on

Spring sprung up from the ground

White-tooth grins without reason

Second chances all round


Spring is nearly in season

Wiping all the slates clean

Spring is coming back home at last

Painting all of earth blue and green


Cast your eyes on the future

Spring is singing her song

Like she's back for the first time

Like she's never been gone




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Rhetorica; or Grin: or If I Were Called In

  If I were called in to construct a belief system, I should make use of birds A codified catalogue of values and full-grown whole known lur...

The House of Words

The House of Words
built like a novel

She Travels Through Books

She Travels Through Books
the green light girl