Tuesday 24 July 2012

Pen-names

Two storey buildings stare back at me

Their upper level windows are eyes

I always knew it yet only recently learnt to articulate 

The autistic drone drudgery of inanimate objects


Street facades are risible

Eaves, domes, arches, balustrades, gargoyles

Crude un-belongings

A paltry one dimensional effort to impress

Which ends as you take a side street and see the lie


Like books by authors with pen-names you know for what they are

Brutal insecurities

Broken down car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Rhetorica; or Grin: or If I Were Called In

  If I were called in to construct a belief system, I should make use of birds A codified catalogue of values and full-grown whole known lur...

The House of Words

The House of Words
built like a novel

She Travels Through Books

She Travels Through Books
the green light girl