Sunday 23 September 2012

Cadmium Light


I fell through the escape hatch of Manchester Terminal 1

And landed on my feet

My real life, with her issues and incessant songs of demand

Her cat-calls of curation

Did whine and howl and grope and snatch yet not one thread of me could catch

My air-bound abdication

 
Without routine

Free from my name

Obliged to play a giddy game

My timeless self did bellow

Not so much that I was here

Nor that my days were mine to steer

My brushstrokes were Chrome Yellow

 

I found myself and too found you

I pulled us into Cobalt Blue

Not that my ruse was winning

Go to work

Kill yourself

Catch your train in the morning rain

Somewhere else the weekend is just beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Rhetorica; or Grin: or If I Were Called In

  If I were called in to construct a belief system, I should make use of birds A codified catalogue of values and full-grown whole known lur...

The House of Words

The House of Words
built like a novel

She Travels Through Books

She Travels Through Books
the green light girl