Tuesday 24 July 2012

Sandbrook


Lake light flickers off the unskimmed pavement-rimmed pond 

Back to the back and beyond

Hundreds of lives collide - all potential for what that might mean dulled by the office life dull routine

With a few exceptions

Secrets and misconceptions

Bounce and arc off the atrium walls

And come to rest where Grace and Diana take calls

And the heat grows and the light swings from east to west

Green chairs get moved and I think I know best

So I call clients, smile and email and joke and sing and pick up and put down things designed not to be loved but moved around

There are two ways of looking at this and in any case even a circus is an organism

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Rhetorica; or Grin: or If I Were Called In

  If I were called in to construct a belief system, I should make use of birds A codified catalogue of values and full-grown whole known lur...

The House of Words

The House of Words
built like a novel

She Travels Through Books

She Travels Through Books
the green light girl